Produstrial - Lab & Industrial Products
Grippers & Cylinders
Cutting & Sawing
Tubing, Pipe & Fittings
Call (800) 333-1927
Fax (800) 331-6668
(Your shopping cart is empty)
100359: Ultrasonic Level Measuring Device for Liquids and Solids, Direct Mount, PP Transducer Material, 2" NPT
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Weeks
First, Select Fitting Size
Then, Select Transduscer Material
The ultrasonic level Indicator is a low-cost, non-contact and easy-to-install measurement device. It is able to meet the every-day needs of commercial production, as well serving a more specialized role in the technologically-advanced aero-space industry, thus placing it firmly in the category of high-level measurement technology. Unlike other level indicators with limited uses, the easy-to-install ultrasonic level indicator is a highly-accurate device with enough specialized uses to ensure that the needs of the customer are met.
The principle of operation of the ultrasonic sensor system is to use the ultrasonic pulses which are transmitted by the transducer to the surface to be monitored and are reflected back to the transducer, the time period between transmission and reception of the sound pulses is directly proportional to the distance between the transducer and surface, A micro-controller computes this time period for all echoes received and analyzes them to determine which is the correct reflection from the material surface, it uses this data as the basis for giving control outputs and displays in usable engineering units. The distance D is determined from the velocity of sound v and the time period t by the formula:
D = v. t /2
With the velocity of sound v = 334.1 M/s, a time
period of 60m/s corresponds to a transmission path
of 20.046M and thus to a distance of 10.023M.
2. Not effected by material property, such as
pressure environments, viscosity and specific
3. Integrated keypad with security code.
4. Easy installation and low operating costs.
5. Can be used in a versatile of application.
7. Easy to set program no need to train personal.
8. The distance between the transducer and control
equipment can be up to 300M (Max.).
9. Fully isolated analog output.
10. Better accuracy and stability in difficult
11. Internal temperature compensation improves
1. Level measurement (height above datum).
2. Distance measurement (distance from a datum).
3. Volume measurement.
4. Differential level measurement.
5. Open channel flow measurement.
6. Pump control.
1. Sewage/waste water/tapwater treatment equipment. Such as silos, open channels,dams and wells.
2. Liquids such as edible-oils, sauces, diesel oils and beverages.
3. Chemical material such as solvent, paints, carbonic acid, water, crude oil, epoxy resin,
lime slurry and wax.
4. Granular materials such as flour, wheat and corn.
5. Chemical fibers, petrochemical materials such as plastic powders, plastic granules and plastic chips.
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback